Sunday, March 16, 2008

Isn't It Terrible..

Is it terrible that I hate when ppl tell me what to do? I mean, unless it's work-related of course. I just hate it. It's like, "Oh, really, I'm so stupid that I didn't know that." It just annoys me, ya know.

Anywho, I tried on a pair of jeans today that wouldn't even button on me last year & they fit! =] It's very exciting.

So I'm goin' to Texas to visit my brother & drive back up with him & I'm SOO excited!

I've been thinking a lot lately of why school didn't work out for me. I mean, when I think about it, and me, and my ability, it just doesn't make any sense. At all. I just do not get it. And yet it didn't. I've been thinking about going back, but what if the same thing happens. What do I do then? I just don't wanna try anymore.

I've also been thinking about what I really wanna do with my life, and there are so many things that I would love to do. When it comes right down to it, though, I definitely wanna stick to law enforcement. And there are so many things in that field that I would love to do. I'm thinking it'd be pretty bad ass to get a degree in communications. I don't know, though. I'm really hoping this whole Navy thing works out, though. I could totally see myself as a college student for a few years, living that life. I would love it. When I think about it. But when I was actually there, I sucked so much. It didn't turn out how I thought it would. I don't get it. I'm smart, I love school, I love learning, I love math, I'm good at it, I love science, things just click for me. But my grades SOO did not reflect that at all. Idk, I just wasn't motivated to do well. Maybe learning like that, in that environment, just isn't for me. That's why I wanna try a different way, a different environment. I know I can be successful. Atleast I hope so.

No comments: